ONLINE YOGA CLASSES WITH CHERE
One year minimum Iyengar Yoga experience required and an OBYoga Waiver on file.
- When: Tuesdays - 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) - 90 minutes
- When: Thursdays - 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) - 90 minutes (+Pranayama)
- Thursdays only - 90 minute class with optional 30 minute led Pranayama after class at no additional charge. Students who are unable to attend the 30 minute led Pranayama can log off after the 90 minute class.
- When: Saturdays - 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) - 90 minutes
- NOTE Special Time: Saturday June 27 ONLY - 10:30 am one hour FREE Restorative class.
Cost: $9 if you're in a position to pay
How to pay? Venmo "Chere-Thomas" or PayPal https://www.paypal.me/OBYoga - pay for individual class or group of classes.
You must register in advance for these meetings. If you don't already have it, you will need to download the free Zoom app. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- log in 8-10 minutes prior to class time;
- if possible make sure your device's camera shows your full body standing and seated in the center of the camera so I can see you
- be prepared to sit in Virasana for the invocation (or Swastikhasana - crossed legs)
- have whatever props you have available (sticky mat, block(s), chair, strap, etc.) near you. If you don't have all these props, no worries
- if you don't have an OBYoga Waiver on file, CLICK HERE and send a pdf of the completed, dated and signed Waiver to email@example.com prior to class start time.
All "in-person" classes CANCELLED until further notice
RSVP Required For ALL Classes
*Saturdays Optional Ongoing Chanting
(1st chapter of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
Approx 20-30 minutes
TBD - Led Practice
TBD / Pranayama
(regular class time)
TBD - Asana / Pranayama
6:15-8pm (note early start time)
Single Class (drop in): $15*
6 Class Series: $55 / $57 w/credit card
Packages must be used within 12 weeks
*Veterans, active duty military & spouses: $9 drop in rate
Please consult a doctor before beginning any exercise program including participating in yoga classes and advise your teacher of any medical conditions that may limit your participation.
Please download waiver and bring it with you to your first class.